Full Service Junk Removal in the greater new Orleans area
Professional Full-Service Junk Removal from Your Declutter Experts
Whether you have 1 unwanted item or an entire property, we take all of the work out of removing them for you, anywhere they are, from start to finish – you don’t lift a finger!
You’ll be amazed at just how quick and painless it is!
Let's Do This!
We’re super responsive and have easy options to get started
How Our Service Works
- We schedule a 2-hour window for an on-site estimate with you, based on your preferred availability.
- We provide you with an upfront estimate, based on the space your items will take up in our truck
- We will then remove your items right then and there or schedule you for a future appointment, if that’s more convenient for you
Here Are Just a Few of the Ways We're Different
We’re the Best Value for Your Money – At 19 cubic yards, we have the largest trucks in the Full-Service Junk Removal industry (seriously). If you compare our prices to the competition by volume, you’ll find you get more volume for less money at every level. This can mean, for example, they have to charge you for 1/2 of their truck, when it takes 1/4 of ours. And we always round down, in your favor. Our prices by volume are listed below.
- We’re 100% Local – We aren’t a franchise or a national corporation. Our service offerings are tailored to the community we live in and updated as often as our community needs – they’re not dictated by a corporate franchisor. And because we don’t have to pay franchise fees, we can give you a world class experience with best-in-class technology, capability, professionalism and customer service at the very best prices.
- We’re Veteran and Woman-Owned & Operated – Owners David and Aimee Flowers are deeply-involved in the day-to-day operations of the business and intensely-focused on quality. David served proudly in the US Army and follows several generations of military service.
- We’re Experienced Professionals – We have a deep background in home services, with a concentration in furniture handling and removing items from the home. We are fully-licensed and insured. Our exceptional teams work full-time for us, will arrive in uniform, will be courteous and professional and will take impeccable care of your home, property and the items we remove.
- We’re Not Just a Junk Removal Service Provider, We’re a Home Solution Provider – There’s a reason “Solutions” is in our name. We do Junk Removal really well. But we also love Organization. If you know what you want removed, we execute the removal better than anyone. But if your needs are not as straight-forward or you’re looking for help on how to approach your project, we’re experts in working with you to evaluate and develop a plan to meet your goals. And we really excel at large or complex projects. As an added benefit, Professional Organization projects receive a bundled discount on any Junk Removal that’s a part of it.
- We Donate, Recycle and Dispose Responsibly – We work with a network of partners to maximize what we can recycle or give to charity and keep everything we can out of landfills.
- We Work Around Your Schedule – We know you’re busy and value your time as much as our own – we’ll move with care and efficiency to arrive on time and complete the work quickly, so you can get back to more important things. We have flexible scheduling options throughout the week and can typically offer same or next day service, when needed.
- We’ll Meet or Beat Any Written, Comparable Quote – We feel so strongly about our everyday low prices and value, if you receive a quote you feel is better, we’d love a chance to meet or beat it. *Must be a fully-licensed and insured full-service junk removal provider with comparable capacity and capability. We provide a world-class experience with the right equipment, coverage and processes to bring you the very best service with the very best protection.
What We Take
We take just about any household, yard or commercial items, no matter how big, heavy or small, as long as it’s non-hazardous. Some of the many things we can handle:
- Air Conditioner Removal
- Appliance Removal
- Dishwasher Removal
- Dryer Removal
- Freezer Removal
- Microwave Removal
- Refrigerator Removal
- Stove Removal
- Washing Machine Removal
- Attic Cleanout and Removal
- Cleanout and Removal of Belongings Following a Life Event
- Construction Debris Removal
- Demolition & Removal of Most Structures
- Dumpster Alternative
- E-Waste Removal
- Electronics Removal
- Computer Removal
- Stereo Removal
- TV Removal
- Estate Cleanout and Removal
- Foreclosure Cleanout and Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Bed Removal
- Chair Removal
- Desk Removal
- Futon Removal
- Love Seat Removal
- Mattress Removal
- Sofa Removal
- Table Removal
- Garage Cleanout and Removal
- Garbage Removal
- Glass and Glass Fixture Removal
- Hoarding Removal and Remediation
- Hot Tub Removal
- Moving Boxes and Packing Materials Removal
- Outdoor Grill Removal
- Piano Removal
- Pool Table Removal
- Remove Unwanted or Unneeded Items in Preparation for or After a Move
- Renovation Debris Removal
- Scrap Metal Removal
- Storage Unit Cleanout and Removal
- Tire Removal
- Trash Removal
- Tub Removal
- Water Heater Removal
- Whole Home Cleanout
- Whole Property Cleanout
- Yard Debris Removal
Our Junk Removal Pricing is Based on Volume, Where We Have the Largest Trucks in the Industry
Price Cubic Yards Cubic Feet
Minimum Charge $95 <1.2 <32
1/16 of Our Truck $140 1.2 32
1/8 of Our Truck $185 2.4 64
1/4 of Our Truck $245 4.8 128
1/2 of Our Truck $345 9.5 257
3/4 of Our Truck $445 14.3 385
Full Truck $555 19 513