Dependable Appliance Removal at Affordable Prices
When you need courteous appliance disposal services, look no further than our removal team. We’re here to do all of the heavy liftings for you so that you can focus on your relocation, remodeling, or other home projects.
Our responsible appliance disposal services include taking advantage of all applicable appliance recycling programs. We handle many different types of appliance removal in the New Orleans area, including air conditioners, refrigerators, microwave ovens, freezers, washers, and dryers.
Whether you need to have an appliance pickup of products that don’t work, refrigerator disposal for a fridge that does work but is outdated or inefficient, or appliances that no longer meet your needs. You can count on us to arrange a convenient pickup time, treat your property with respect, and provide you with honest and professional service.
When to Consider Our Appliance Removal Services
If you’re cleaning out a foreclosed property or a rental unit after an eviction, let us haul away the old or damaged appliances. Many people call for our assistance when they’re remodeling and replacing old or inefficient appliances with new ones.
If you’re moving, we can haul away your old appliances that are damaged, broken, or an eyesore. When you’re clearing an estate, you can arrange for us to remove the appliances in order to get the home ready for sale. We also help people who are downsizing and need their current appliances removed.
Cost for Appliance Removal Services
The cost to dispose of appliances depends on their size:
- For less than 1.2 cubic yards, we charge $95.
- For 1.2 to 2.4 cubic yards of appliance recycling, we charge $140.
- If you have several appliances to dispose of, 2.5 to 4.8 cubic yards costs $185.
- If you have many appliances, such as air conditioners and refrigerators for disposal, we charge $245 for filling one-quarter of the truck.
- If your appliance pickup fills half of our truck, the fee is $345. For a three-quarters full truck, we charge $445.
- If you have a whole truck’s worth of appliances to get rid of, which is about 19 cubic yards, our fee is $555.
What We Do With Unwanted Appliances
Whenever possible, we donate working appliances to a local charity. This is a way that we can give back to the communities we serve while providing excellent service to our clients.
When an appliance isn’t suitable for donation, such as if it needs a major repair or it can’t be repaired, we dispose of it in an eco-friendly way. After removing any chemical refrigerants, appliances like air conditioners and refrigerators are taken to a local recycling facility.
Contact us today to find out more or to schedule an appointment for our responsible appliance disposal services!